In my reading history I have encountered some wonderful heroes, that truly made me believe in perfection.
The first 5 are in a particular order, but the next ones aren’t because it was impossible to rank them..
- Gabriel Emerson – The Gabriel Series by Sylvain Reynard
No matter how many books I read or how many heroes I encounter, no one was able to top Gabriel Emerson from my nr.1 rank. After reading this series he was just stuck in my head, and despite not being perfect, with a lot of flaws and a past that haunted him a long time, he managed to win my heart irrevocably. He is strong, smart, determined, with passionate soul in search for a person to heal him and make him feel worthy of living. His love story with Julia is unforgettable and I guarantee you he will be on your list as well.
2. Kellan Kyle – The Thoughtless Series by S.C.Stephens
Despite all the controversy around the famous love triangle from this series, I was hooked by its hero. Kellan is no average musician, he is a rock star, born to entertain and to love Keira despite all odds. He is passionate in everything he does and although morally his affair with Keira broke barriers and caused a lot of damaged, I could understand and connect with him.
3. Cole Walker – On Dublin Street Series by Samantha Young
I am a big fan of this series, but I had to wait until book 5 to discover my favorite character in Cole Walker. He is special and different from all of the previous boys, because I could witness his evolution. I encountered him in book 2 at a young age and my surprise was immense when he was all grown up and ready to take the lead. With a terrible childhood, but with a lovely sister by his side, Cole managed to became an admirable man. His quest for love was genuine and sweet in the same time and you can’t help but love him back.
4. Thomas Maddox – Beautiful Redemption by Jamie McGuire
I don’t think that there is one person who hasn’t heard of the Maddox brothers. Although I am aware that the most famous is Travis, I like Thomas, the big protective brother. From a very fragile age he became like a father to his younger brothers, taking care of them and just helping them cope with the death of their mother and the absence of their father. He was so dedicated to them that he made a lot of sacrifices, even gave up on love in order not to hurt them. I admired Thomas and loved the way he was in a relationship. In his book I saw a fragile and uncertain part of him that made me so curious to peel all his layers and discover his true personality.
5. Archer Hale – Archer’s Voice by Mia Sheridan
Who hasn’t heard of Archer Hale please raise your hand.. No one? That’s what I thought!! Everybody knows and loves him so much, because he is not your typical hero. He is broken, with a sad past behind him, but with a perfect future with his love, Bree. Their love story is unique for me and has a special place in my heart. It is impossible not to love it and become addicted to every page this book has to offer. Archer beside being special and fragile, has a noble heart, untouched by meanness and ambitions. You will love this man child and want to get to know him better.
6. Reed Royal – The Royals by Erin Watt
7.William York – The Prince by Sylvain Reynard
8. Daemon Black – The Lux Series by Jennifer Armentrout
9. Edward Cullen – The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer
10. Jace Wayland – The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Claire
11. Matthew Hamilton – Mr. President by Katy Evans
12.Quinn Hamilton – With Every Heartbeat by Linda Kage
13. Ian Gregson – Splendor by Janet Nissenson
14. Jay Fields – Six of Hearts by L.H.Cosway
15. Mr.Darcy – Price and Prejudice by Jane Austen
16. Gavin Blake – Collide by Gail McHugh
17. Nate Sawyer – On Dublin Street Series by Samantha Young
18. Niall Stella – Beautiful Secret by Christina Lauren
19. Carter Clynes – Playboy Pilot by Penelope Ward
20. Jake Green – Jake Undone by Penelope Ward
Thank you and enjoy 😀