I know that when reading a book all our attention is focused generally on the hero, but the heart is fully whole when you add a special heroine to the story. Below you will find my top heroines, only the first 3 are in a particular order, the rest don’t have a ranking because all of them were awesome, amazing, brilliant and inspiring.
- Julia Mitchell – Gabriel Inferno Series by Sylvain Reynard
I present you my favorite heroine. At the heroes page I’ve put Gabriel as being my all time book boyfriend and he had to be on the same line with the love of his life. Why I liked Julia so much? Simple. I admired a true evolution regarding this character, from fragility and vulnerability, to a person that stood up for herself and loved fiercely. The intensity of their love marked my for all book couples and nobody could dethroned them. Julia changed so much throughout the 3 books and practically in each of them she was an improved version of herself, with a lot learned and with more love for Gabriel.
2. Eden – Finding Eden by Mia Sheridan
This book has a special place in my heart not because of the hero, but for the heroine. She was absolutely amazing and so strong, despite all the things that happened to her. Eden found the love of her life in Calder, but as you all know it, their story was one full of suffering and lost. It was also a story full of love, one of the most intense and sweet connection I have ever read about. “Morning Glory” is a character that fought with her heart for what she believed in, loved with the same intensity and was an example of strength and loyalty.
3. Matilda Brandon – Six of Hearts by L.H.Cosway
As a huge fan of this series, I had to pick a female character that had all the elements needed to be an example. So I picked Matilda. I loved her in the first book because she was different. With a hard childhood, she grew up becoming this lovely young woman who managed to surpass all prejudices regarding physical appearances. After a life changing event that happened when she was little, she remain with a scar on her face that for others might have been the end. But no, she fought in having a normal life, in making friends and one day discovering the love of her life. She offered unconditionally and was a fine example of pure heart and innocence. You will see the trouble she will get into once reading Six of Hears and will definitely love her story with Jay.
4. Raven – The Florentine Series by Sylvain Reynard
5. Ella Royal – The Royals by Erin Watt
6. Andrea Anderson – Thief of Hearts by L.H.Cosway
7. Alexis Clark – King Of Hearts by L.H.Cosway
8. Chelsea Jameson – Neighbor Dearest by Penelope Ward
9. Olivia Halloway – Before Jamaica Lane by Samantha Young
10. Katy Swartz – The Lux Series By Jennifer Armentrout
11. Caroline Gamble – A Perfect Ten by Linda Kage
12. Cassie Taylor – Bad Romeo/ Broken Juliet by Leisa Rayven
13. Tessa Lockwood – Splendor by Janet Nissenson
14. Bree Prescott – Archer’s Voice by Mia Sheridan
15. Tenleigh Falyn – Kyland by Mia Sheridan
16. Tatum Brandt – Bully by Penelope Douglas
17. Clary Fray – The Mortal Instruments Series by Cassandra Claire
18. Hazel Grace Lancaster – The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
19. Abby Abernathy – The Maddox Brothers by Jamie McGuire
20. Brooke Dumas – The Real Series by Katy Evans
21. Rylee Thomas – The Driven Series by K. Bromberg
22. Sky Davis – Hopeless by Colleen Hoover
23. Emily Michaels – Beautiful Insightful by K.C. Lynn
24. Chloe Mills – The Beautiful Bastard Series by Christina Lauren
25. Teresa Hamilton – Be With Me by J.Lynn
PS: Have you ever thought about how easily we remember the hero’s full name but linger a while on the heroine’s one? 🙂